The general conditions and policies are understood as a contract for the provision of tourist services and establish and regulate the rights and obligations between the passenger and Nomade Experience S.p.A.
1. Reservations and Payments
Our reservations are always subject to availability, and only those made in writing via email will be made: [email protected] or at our office located in the Plaza de Puerto Río Tranquilo.
The excursion must be paid in full, before the start of the service. The registration and risk acceptance form must be completed and delivered via email or in person to our Sales Manager.
To make your reservation effective, you must make a transfer of 50% of the price of the activity, to the bank account sent by email when confirming your reservation.
Any outstanding balance must be paid by transfer, cash or Transbank (credit and debit cards) before the activity.
2. Excursion Cancellation
Námade Experience will cancel the reservation of an excursion exclusively when the weather conditions are unfavorable and / or adverse, preventing navigation, or in case of not meeting the minimum number of participants required to carry out the excursion.
In case of cancellation:
- Notice will be given at least 12 hours before the start of the activity.
- The possibility of rescheduling the excursion will be given subject to the availability of the company.
- If it is not possible to reschedule, a refund of 100% of the amount paid will be made through a bank transfer or cash.
- If it is decided, under adverse conditions, to cancel the activity during the tour there will be a charge of $ 30,000 per person, and the rest will be reimbursed.
3. Excursion Cancellation
The passenger can modify the date of the activity subject to availability, and the costs for the modification are borne by the passenger. In case of cancellation, you must communicate by phone and / or email. The cancellation and return policies are detailed below:
- Cancellation 7 days prior to the excursion: 100% refund paid.
- Cancellation 6 to 3 days prior to the excursion: refund of 50% paid./li>
- Cancellation 2 or less days prior to the excursion: there is no refund.
- No Show: no refund.
Note: Returns will be made by transfer or cash within 3 business days after the cancellation.
4. Policies of minors
- The tour is an activity free from age restrictions.
- The tour not have discounts for childrens.
- It is possible to make a special menu for childrens.
5. Fees and taxes
- All prices are expressed in Chilean pesos (CLP) and may be paid in this currency or its equivalent in US dollars (USD) at a fixed exchange rate of the day.
- The price of the tour includes 19% VAT.
- Rates include only what is specified in our program.
Welcome to challenge your Nomad spirit with the confidence that our services and equipment guarantee professionalism, quality, transparency and safety to all our passengers!